Anti-aging and Skin Problem
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a good option for non-surgical facelift.
Facial acupuncture is an efficient non-surgical and non-toxic method of reducing the signs of aging and improving the quality and tone of the skin on the face.
By inserting acupuncture needles into some specific points around the face, the energy flow through the face can be manipulated to reduce wrinkles, make skin delicate and fair, improve the elasticity of the facial muscles and eventually rejuvenate the looking of the face.
Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture - how it works.
Facial rejuvenation uses acupuncture to achieve a more youthful, healthy-looking appearance. It improves muscle and skin contraction through increased collagen generation, improved hormonal balance, and increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face. Through all these mechanisms facial wrinkles and skin imperfections are minimized.
Cosmetic acupuncture is helpful for reducing of bags under the eyes, decreasing of sagging and puffiness, tightening pores and reducing double chins.
How many Acupuncture treatments will you need?
The best results are achieved over a course of 12 acupuncture treatments once or twice per week. After the initial treatment, you will notice healthy improvement, however by the seventh treatment, the results will be obvious and longer lasting.
After treatment, you will notice:
- Increased muscle tone, and skin contraction
- Increased collagen production and its dispersal
- Reduced bags under the eyes, and less tendency to sagging and jowls
- A reduced double chin and lifted eyelids that were once droopy
- No puffiness and no fine lines or frown lines, and less larger wrinkles
- Softer and tighter skin due to the increased circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- A more relaxed and refreshed expression and beauty radiated from within