What is the PRP
- Since Growth Factors in PRP are known to actively stimulate the proliferation of stem cells throughout the body, the growth and survival of the hair roots may be increased by prolonging the growth phase of the hair cycle.
- This may lead to higher success rates and longer-term results for regenerating your natural hair.
- PRP takes time to facilitate this potential rejuvenation effect.
- Multiple treatments may be necessary to obtain optimal results for your hair loss condition.
- Consult your physician for realistic expectations regarding the specific reason(s) of your hair loss and the optimal number of treatments that may be necessary.
How it worksUsing PuraPlas for rejuvenation of the hair follicle stem cells provides many advantages:
- Naturally stimulates hair follicles
- Efficient and simple
- Little-to-no downtime
- Reduce the risk of infection
- Personalized (genetic) treatment
- Treat multiple locations
- Increases hair growth
- Improves the hair density
- Encourages your hair’s natural growth cycle
- Minimal discomfort
- Ideal for both men and women experiencing hair loss
- Restores your natural hair